Thursday 24 October 2013

breaking news..............



Got to get to work, but just need to say...........

I nearly fell off my chair last night..........

OH came back from a trip away last night, noticed all my hard labour in putting up all his pictures and getting two rooms back to normal functioning while he had been gone.............

 and said............


'THE FRONT ROOM LOOKS NICE'


It really doesn't get any better than that.

(Natural calico and a deep shade of Indigo blue in case you were wondering).

And if you have no idea what I am on about, then you'll need to go back a bit to my previous post on the matter of paint pots and the like


1 comment:

  1. All worked out 'Dandy' then...

    Tweeted out tharr - *Breaking news... From Caroline Fraser - http://carolinescamera.blogspot.co.uk/

    'A Crookid author'

    ReplyDelete