Sunday 28 June 2015

On reaching a new milestone thanks to On Landscape magazine



Forest of Dreams © Caroline Fraser




What can I say.

I feel truly honoured to have been invited to be interviewed by

On Landscape Magazine

I have finally reached the point where I feel comfortable to own up to my other life, as a doctor, and no longer feel I have to keep that quiet in relation to my photography.

I was asked to make this print ( above) as a result of the article.

It is from the forest on Deeside, near Balmoral.

It looks so much better when printed on the right side of the paper ( it took me a whole day to work out what I had done wrong.....), and is now on its way to Australia.

Now on with the many forms that need completing in order to get back to New Zealand. The flights are booked.

And there is also the small matter of eldest child's wedding in 19 days time.....

So much to look forward to.


I should probably go and do some shopping .....



only one carrot left...






No comments:

Post a Comment