Saturday 5 November 2016

I'm on the train


This word cloud was created using tagul.com

It sorts text into a graphic display, giving weight to those words that appear the most often.

I tried some free writing on my way to college yesterday, by writing everything that I thought or felt for 5 minutes without stopping.

It is one way to analyse a situation and get writing when feeling 'blocked'.



It seems that the focus of my train journey to Peckham Rye was mostly about noise.

Itried the exercise again on a walk around the block in suburbia.

This time I spoke to words to my phone as I was on the move, and then downloaded the list.





A bit better; a few leaves amongst the cars and litter....

still some bangs and noises, but I look quite graceful don't you think?

Next stop the countryside, and hopefully more birds and trees.

I'll keep you posted.






No comments:

Post a Comment