Friday 8 August 2014

Stuck on earth ?




Just had to share this app produced by Trey Ratcliff and entitled "Stuck on Earth"

Planning a trip?

Want to see where the best images might be found?

Want to get ideas about where to visit in a specific location and enjoy fabulous images by other photographer's to whet your appetite?

It is easy to use and I am currently busy trying to decide where to go for my next photography trip.

Lofotens?

Iceland round trip?

Hebrides?

As you can see, I am not one for a sunbed by a pool.

Just wish it would tell me which to choose and where the weather is guaranteed to be perfect........ for photography that is......

Got that Trey? I am sure you can fix it.

You can see more about it and lots more on Trey's website "Stuck in Customs"


No comments:

Post a Comment