Thursday 19 April 2018

here I am again..... back in blighty......lost for words but feeling lucky

wild bluebell and anemone





Spring has sprung.

I am back in the UK, and I have nothing to say.

I am trying to settle back into noisy, litter strewn suburbia. And I don't find it easy.

I do like my own bed though.

And being reunited with my friends.

And weeding the garden.




wild garlic



 As for a blog though, I am stuck.

So I thought I would try tying the numbers 123 as a search into my vast collection of photos on my hard drive as a way to find images randomly. Images containing these numbers consecutively pop into view.

And what you see here today, are the results of this random search.

I find spring flowers.

And some water.




A Finnish tit.



bird on a boot



A Scottish mountain.

Ben Eighe



An Applecross blackbird in a tree


who can resist the song of the blackbird?



A Norwegian camp fire


fire was here

Some Camber cones.


the cones of Camber



Some South island sand


sand patterns


A highland grit pile with a cannister on top



grit installation


A French fountain in Trelex

fountain, Trelex



Some random beach matter from New Zealand


random beach material


A hiking sign from Geneva

this way please



Some New Zealand coffee


refresfments, Kiwi style


A Yorkshire snail with cone

refreshments, Yorkshire style


A dry stone wall

dry stone wall

What do these say about me?


I like trees, water, cones, stones, birds, mountains, beaches, hiking and travel.

That just about sums me up.

I certainly should have smiling eyes today.

I have travelled the world and lived to tell some tales.

I have been lucky.

And you get to see some of the very strange images lurking on my hard drive.

You may feel that I am luckier than you.



Japanese t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment