Tuesday 4 October 2016

curl custard and placenta powder; some beauty treatment back at the ranch

 My other half is away.

swanning around the world apparently doing some 'work'

meanwhile back at the ranch the buidlers are here again.

A new loo.

It is progressing slowly, as building always does.


I need cheering up.

It is lonely in the empty house . Even the mice are dead.

I have decided to attend to my hair......to spruce up my ageing locks a little.

Give OH a bit of a surprise on his return.

Starting with curl custard.

Everyone loves custard.



 then some placenta





 so much choice

what colour shall I be?








and who do I want to look like?







a bit of fertilizer of course






and a dash of mayonnaise





I hope I look happier, and less disdainful than these ladies by the end of all this. Some of them have a nasty case of alopecia.








I will have some luscious curls





locked in with some gel





and maybe a bit of orange too





or green..... goes with the fertiliser






and then some lovely nails




so that when OH returns, I can open the door and fill him with wonder at my new look,

and fetch his pipe and slippers.



No comments:

Post a Comment