Sunday 8 April 2012

making books on a rainy Sunday afternoon

Still Waters © Caroline Fraser 2010


I finally got around to making a record of a holiday taken in New Zealand in November 2010. Better late than never.

This book is for my other half. My next task is to make another book with all the photos that my other half doesn't really rate as holiday snaps........... something a bit more arty, without text, and definitely without people.

I agonised over one or two images; torn between creating a holiday album and something more aesthetic....


........this one is definitely not suitable for today's book ........ ( but I put it in anyway)


Okarito©caroline fraser 2010


This one maybe............. but not enough blue sky or people


Okarito also; ©caroline fraser


I was going to show you the book, but in order to preserve the anonymity of those who wish to keep it, I will have to abstain.

You'll have to wait for the arty one that is people free.

Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment