Monday 5 October 2015

On a serious case of artist's block after seeing the work of Ai Weiwei






Writer's block



I have developed writer's block



I don't know what to say





Camber Clouds with no deep meaning




And underneath, the cause of this?


The art of Ai Weiwei






Dogs allowed from 1st October




His work is full of purpose


With meaning through and through


But I do random shooting....



 it's the best that I can do.




Interpret as you will





If you ask me for my meaning


I get tied up in knots;


It all gets rather heavy


And I seem to lose the plot.









Most times I take a picture


with no intent in mind


It just feels right to do so;


I'm not the arty (f****)  kind.



************




Enough said; hopefully I'll get over it soon.

And I have no regrets at all about seeing Ai Weiwei at the Royal Academy.

It was so good that I am going to go back and see it all over again tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. thanks Paddy. Just a little blip; getting over it now......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Caroline..we all feel this way sometimes I think..Artists are just the people who don't give up.. ;) Tenatious we are.

    ReplyDelete